posted Sep 14, 2015, 1:50 PM by Forgotten Sea
updated Sep 14, 2015, 1:52 PM
- A sword will be purchased for the Cut & Thrust Champion. Donations are still being accepted! Please bring donations to Fighter Practice and speak to their Excellencies or Exchequer.
- Casual Renaissance Dance Class at Fighter Practice, September 16, 2015 - Come one, Come all for some Casual Renaissance Dance instruction. Dust off those dancing shoes and come and join us at fighter practice for some causal dancing. If you are needing an excuse to show off some moves, to work off a big lunch, or woo that special someone come and join us. We have recruited local Dance instructor Aaron Guerra, most notably from the St. Vitus Dancers from the Kansas City Renaissance Festival, to come and lead us in a few fun and simple dances. Aaron has been involved with dancing at various renaissance fairs for the past 10 years and his show specializes in teaching the causal fair goer simple and fun dances from that time period. So dress up and stretch up and we will all enjoy dancing and revelry Wednesday, September 16, 2015.
- From your Chronicler: Apparently my warrant is still up! If anyone is interested in becoming my deputy, and wants to take over publishing the Clarion, I would love to hear from you. It's not a particularly onerous job, you only have to publish the newsletter 4 times a year! If you have any questions or might be interested in the position, let me know! Phaedra, Chronicler, BFS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, September 14 - Loch Bheathrach Archery practice, 6:30pm, at the Kearney practice site. I would like to know what the shooters think. Is it time to move practice inside? It is fairly dark by 8 pm. Let me know what you think. Thanks. - LoCM
- Wednesday, September 16, 6:00 pm - BFS Fighter Practice (INSIDE)
- Thursday, September 17, 6:00pm - Aston Tor Fighter Practice (park next to Bass Pro Shop, Independence, MO)
- Sunday, September 20 - BFA/Aston Tor Archery Practice MAY still be on hold due to Valor and King's Companie.
October 3-4 - Equinox - Deodar (Cedar Rapids, IA)