posted Sep 12, 2016, 5:29 AM by Forgotten Sea
Royal Majesties need award recommendations. Each week for the next few
weeks we will highlight different awards. Next week is Queen's Prize, a
tournament for the Arts and Sciences. At that event will be the meetings
for the orders of the Silver Hammer and the Calon Lily. This week we
will be looking at the Arts awards. The Golden Calon Swan is the
AOA-level Arts award, and the Calon Lily is the GOA-level Arts award.
Have you seen beautiful art? Listened to an amazing musical or bardic
performance? Seen a skilled dancer or playactor? Recommend the artisan
for a Golden Calon Swan! Has this artisan taught others how to do the
same? Do they have an extensive knowledge of the history of their art?
Recommend them for a Calon Lily! Submit award recommendations at http://awardrec.calontir.org/.
Aiden and Mistress Dorcas are heading up a project to create a digital
archive of original scrolls given out by Calontir. If you are interested
in having a scroll you have received added to the archive, see the Falcon Banner for more details.
- Several members of Forgotten Sea, Aston Tor, and Loch Bheathrach were honored in court at Companie of King's Archers. Congratulations to them!
- Mon Sept 12, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Wed Sept 14, 6pm - 9pm Curia & BFS Fighter Practice at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Thu Sept 15, 6pm - 9pm Aston Tor Fighter Practice at Waterfall Park, Independence, MO.
- Sun Sept 18, 1pm BFS Baronial Archery Championship shoot at HL Aine Nic Tailleur's house.
- Sept 17-18 - Queen's Prize Tournament, Coeur d'Ennui (Des Moines, IA)
- Sept 24-25 - Gryphon's Fest, Three Rivers (St. Louis, MO)
- Oct 1-2 - Fall War College, Forgotten Sea (Kansas City, MO)
- Oct 1-2 - Autumn Arrows, Calanais Nuadh (Rolla, MO)
- Oct 8-9
- Fall Crown Tournament, Lonely Tower
Send news items to email@example.com.