posted Nov 9, 2015, 11:38 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated Nov 9, 2015, 11:38 AM
- Curia is this Wednesday! Officers should try to attend - everyone is welcome to hear what's going on in the Barony!
- Their Excellencies need your help in updating the Baronial Order of Precedence. To that end, they would like to receive an email from each of you (or at least from each family or household) with a listing of any Baronial awards that you have been given. If you've never received any, even Baronial Colors, we need to know that as well! See the current Order of Precedence at http://www.bfs-kc.org/home/officers/op.
- Their Excellencies also need award recommendations! Please go to the BFS webpage and submit them there, or include those recommendations in your emails to us. You can send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- We need a Merchant Coordinator for Kris Kinder 2016 and start having them shadow Almedha a little bit so they know how the merchant process goes and we can do some of that knowledge transfer. Please contact Almedha at KK_MerchantCoordinator@BFS-KC.org to get rolling!
- Monday, November 9 - Loch Bheathrach Archery practice, 6:30pm, at the Kearney practice site.
- Wednesday, November 11, 6:00pm - BFS Fighter Practice and Curia
- Thursday, November 12, 7:00pm - Aston Tor Canton Meeting, 850 Northwest Chipman Road # 5170, Lee's Summit, MO