posted Nov 7, 2016, 6:40 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated Nov 7, 2016, 6:50 AM
Royal Majesties still need award recommendations. Each week we will be
highlighting different awards, so you'll not be reading the same thing
time and again, but recommendations for any and all awards are desired.
This week we will be looking
at the Falcon's Heart. It may be conferred upon groups which have served
the Kingdom above the service normally expected by groups of the
kingdom. Fittingly, the first groups to be so recognized were the
Calontir Soup Kitchen, and the Calontir Waterbearers. The most recent
was the Broken Harp Inn. Submit award recommendations at http://awardrec.calontir.org/.
- The Baronial Armored Championship Tournament will be re-fought this Wednesday, November 9, after Curia.
- Thank you to those who have already signed up to help with Kris Kinder! If you have not yet signed up, and are willing to help, please contact the event stewards at email@example.com and
let them know what you want to help with. You can see the tasks and how many volunteers have signed up for them at https://sites.google.com/site/kriskindermarket/staff-page. Kris Kinder is where the majority of our funds
come from to pay for the indoor practice site; especially if you attend
practices, please volunteer and help make this event a success!
- Mon Nov 7, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Wed Nov 9, 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice, Curia, & BFS Armored Championship Tournament at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111. Note: Cut
& Thrust fighters, please wear non-marking shoes.
- Thu Nov 10, 7pm - 9pm Aston Tor Canton Meeting & Fighter Practice at the Walnut Gardens Community of Christ, 19201 E RD Mize Road, Independence, MO
Send news items to firstname.lastname@example.org.