posted Nov 23, 2015, 10:28 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated Nov 23, 2015, 10:28 AM
- Kris Kinder is less than a month away! Svana Gatekeeper will be needing help on the gate: 2 hour shifts starting at 9am and ending at 3 pm. Please help your barony & volunteer for a shift. There will be warm beverages & tasty treats!!! please let her know by email at email@example.com
- Their Excellencies need your help in updating the Baronial Order of Precedence. To that end, they would like to receive an email from each of you (or at least from each family or household) with a listing of any Baronial awards that you have been given. If you've never received any, even Baronial Colors, we need to know that as well! See the current Order of Precedence at http://www.bfs-kc.org/home/officers/op.
- Their Excellencies also need award recommendations! Please go to the BFS webpage and submit them there, or include those recommendations in your emails to us. You can send your emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- We need a Merchant Coordinator for Kris Kinder 2016 and start having them shadow Almedha a little bit so they know how the merchant process goes and we can do some of that knowledge transfer. Please contact Almedha at KK_MerchantCoordinator@BFS-KC.org to get rolling!
- Monday, November 16 - Loch Bheathrach Archery practice, 6:30pm, at the Kearney practice site.
- Wednesday, November 18, 6:00pm - BFS Fighter Practice
- November 21-22 - Toys for Tots, Wyvern Cliffe (Jefferson City, MO)
- December 1 - January Mews Deadline
- December 5-6 - A Medieval Knight's Dream, Theobald (Winfield, KS)
- December 5 - Feast Day of the Founders
- December 12-13 - Kris Kinder, Forgotten Sea (Kansas City, MO)