posted May 31, 2016, 9:49 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated May 31, 2016, 9:49 AM
- As per the last Curia, a reminder that there will be NO Curia for the month of June!
- Aston Tor is still requesting cash/spirits donations for Tor Tuesday at Lillies War. Contact Lady Aelin Kausi.
- Submissions are being accepted for the next Clarion! Deadline is June 3. Everyone is welcome to submit, but we'd reeeeally like to hear from our officers! Submissions can go to email@example.com. See the Clarion Archive for inspiration!
- Wed Jun 1, 2016 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice at the Westport Roanoke Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111.
- Thu Jun 2, 2016 6pm - 9pm Aston Tor Fighter Practice at Waterfall Park, Independence, MO.
- Sun Jun 5, 2016 11am - 3pm BFS archery practice Where: Aine's house, 8415 S. Corn Rd., Oak Grove, MO, 64075