posted May 16, 2016, 10:14 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated May 16, 2016, 10:14 AM
- Aston Tor is still requesting cash/spirits donations for Tor Tuesday at Lillies War. Contact Lady Aelin Kausi.
- Horse and Falcon:
- Svana is in need of people to assist with the gate. If everyone gives 2 hours of their time, she would have more help than she needs. We will be open:
- Friday from 3 pm until 11 pm; Saturday from 8 am until 10 pm; Sunday 8 am until noon. Please email Svana at email@example.com or send an IM on Facebook (Claire Anne Boland (Svana Lutusdottir) to sign up.
- We will need people to come help setup around noon on May 27th, as well as people to tear down on Monday, May 30. Please start thinking about this, and we will start signing up soon.
- We will also be in need of: Gott type water coolers, sun shades, and folding tables / chairs for Water Bearing, List Tables, and Youth Activities.
- Anyone who may have Baronial Property needs to contact The Quarter Master or Their Excellencies to make arrangement to return such property as quickly as possible.
- Anyone who has spares of any of these items that they would be willing to loan for the event please contact: Countess Gwen A’Brooke (aka Gretchen Allen Johns) 913 645 6908 (no calls after 9pm); Lord Janos Katona (Joel Ricketts) 913 915-3502 (no calls before 10am); or Lord Brian Robert MacDougall (Brian Deaver) 816 612 1453 (no calls after 10pm or before 8am)
- Mon May 16, 2016 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site. Will be inside due to rain.
- Wed May 18, 2016 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice, at the Westport Roanoke Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111.
- Thu, May 19, 7pm – 9pm Aston Tor Fighter Practice, at Waterfall Park, next to Bass Pro Shop in Indpendence, MO