posted Mar 6, 2017, 5:01 AM by Forgotten Sea
- Curia is this week.
is sponsoring two A&S competitions at Horse and Falcons, for Most
Detailed Heraldic Kit and Best Banner/Heraldic Item. She is still
looking for judges, and especially for prizes. If you are willing to
help with either, please let
her know. She will be collecting items at the BFS fighter practices.
Tor is seeking donations for the Tor Tuesday party at Lilies. Donations
of alcohol or of money are both welcomed. Partial bottles are fine. If
you would like to donate, anyone from Tor can take your donations or
point you towards someone who can. Or, please see either of Their
Excellencies Søren and Rowan at practice to make arrangements.
- Mon Mar 6, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Tue Mar 7, 7pm - 9pm Loch Bheathrach Business Meeting at Kearney Library, 100 So. Platte Clay Way, Kearney
- Wed Mar 8, 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice & Curia at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111. Note: Cut
& Thrust fighters, please wear non-marking shoes.
- Thu Mar 9, 7pm - 9pm Aston Tor Canton Meeting & Fighter Practice at the Walnut Gardens Community of Christ, 19201 E RD Mize Road, Independence, MO
Send news items to email@example.com.
- Mar 11-19 - Gulf Wars, Gleann Abhann (Lumberton, MS)
Mar 25 - Hibernates Interuptis, Westumbria (Hays-Grand Bend, KS)
Apr 1 - Spring Spears, Clanais Nuadh (Rolla, MO)