posted Mar 20, 2017, 6:13 AM by Forgotten Sea
- Tor Tuesday Donations: Aston
Tor is seeking donations for the Tor Tuesday party at Lilies.
Donations of alcohol or of money are both welcomed. Partial bottles are
fine. If you would like to donate, anyone from Tor can take your
donations or point you towards someone who can. Or, please see either of
Their Excellencies Søren and Rowan at
practice to make arrangements.
- Lilies War A&S Classes: The Honorable Lady Brigida von München is looking for more A&S classes, instructors, & lecturers for Lilies War. Sign up via the Google form here: https://goo.gl/forms/gWFw1ObFsuZ5zw8i1 (no Google email required), or contact Brigida directly.
- Practice Heading Outside Soon: Starting in April, the BFS Fighter Practice will be outside
again. Once that happens, please start paying attention to announcement
channels in case of potential inclement weather.
- Award Recommendations: It is now
little over a month until Unslung Heroes, and Horse and Falcons is
little over a month after that. The Crown will be attending both. Be thinking about award recommendations, both at the
Baronial and the Kingdom level!
Congratulations to the members of Forgotten Sea who were recognized at
Gulf! The boon was begged for our Seneschal, Miranda Logansdottir, to
be elevated to the Order of the Pelican, and our Knight's Marshal, Alric
Upplendingr, was elevated to the Order of the Chivalry. Our Exchequer,
Anna Plantyn, received a Torse. Aileth Semere received a Swan. Ívarr Surefoot was made Iren Fyrd, and
Ulfr Thyrison was made Stile Fyrd. Congratulations also to all others
(If you are in the Calontir OP, you can request they list
the local group you are affiliated with, to make it easier for us to
see who to include in such locally-directed congratulations. Contact the
OP clerk at OPClerk@calontir.org).
- Mon Mar 20, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Wed Mar 22, 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111. Note: Cut
& Thrust fighters, please wear non-marking shoes.
- Thu Mar 23, 7pm - 9pm Aston Tor Canton Meeting & Fighter Practice at the Walnut Gardens Community of Christ, 19201 E RD Mize Road, Independence, MO
Upcoming events:Send news items to email@example.com.