posted Feb 15, 2016, 3:23 PM by Forgotten Sea
updated Feb 15, 2016, 3:23 PM
- Gulf Wars is coming! They will check your fighter card at Gulf Wars. Remember to get your fighter card printed early! If you have authorization forms laying around that have not been sent in, send them to DMCards@calontir.org. If you have fallen into Inactive status, and you plan on fighting at Gulf Wars, get it fixed now! For more information on how to get active status back, refer to Sir Duncan's January Mews letter (reposted here). Procrastinators will miss out on the fun! Don't be a Procrastinator. - Sir Gustav Jameson, Calontir Deputy of Cards
- Muster for Gulf Wars!
- Tor is asking for donations of spirits, specifically Gin, Vodka, flavored vodkas and rums, mixers and cash (for ice and cider) for the Tor Tuesday party at Lillies War. Contact Lady Aelin Kausi, but -- if you don't see her or aren't sure who she is, anyone from Tor will be happy to either take your donations or point you to someone who can. There are many members of Tor at Baronial Fighter Practice nearly every week. Please look them up!
- Janos is looking for volunteers for fighter marshal-in-charge for Horse & Falcon; someone to be marshal in charge and take point on running the fighting. Contact Janos at 'email@example.com'.
- Pre-register for SCA-50 (so we make sure we have land to set up our tents)!
- Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:30pm - 9pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Wed Feb 17, 2016 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice at the Westport Roanoke Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111