posted Aug 1, 2016, 11:12 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated Aug 1, 2016, 3:59 PM
Cai has invited the barony to participate in a demo at the Kalmar
company picnic, Saturday August 6, 9am-3pm, at Forest Park, 400N Locust
St, Ottawa, KS 66067. There will be a free BBQ lunch. Archery and thrown
weapons will be allowed. See the event on the booke of faces for more information as it is posted.
- Several members of the barony and its cantons were recognized in court at Feast of Eagles. Congratulations to them!
- Mon Aug 1, 2016 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Tue Aug 2, 2016 7pm - 9pm Loch Bheathrach Business Meeting at Kearney Library, 100 So. Platte Clay Way, Kearney
- Wed Aug 3, 2016 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Thu Aug 4, 2016 6pm - 9pm Aston Tor Fighter Practice at Waterfall Park, Independence, MO.
Aug 4, 2016 6:30pm - 8pm Roll of Arms project worknight at the Johnson
County Library, Corinth branch, 8100 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS
Sun Aug 7, 2016 1pm - 4pm BFS archery practice Where: 8415 S. Corn Rd., Oak Grove, MO, 64075 Correction: BFS archery practice is on hold indefinitely, until a new location is found.
- August 6-14 - Pennsic, Aethelmarc (Slippery Rock, PA)
- August 20-21 - St. Augustine's Faire, Heraldshill (Charles City, IA)
- August 27-28 - Cattle Raids, Mag Mor (Lincoln, NE)
Send news items to email@example.com.