posted Apr 25, 2016, 8:13 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated Apr 25, 2016, 10:34 AM
To the fighters of Calontir, come these Greeting from His Highness, Sir Duncan Bruce of Logan regarding the upcoming War College event.
Unfortunately due to modern commitments, We will be unable to attend War College this year. However, We strongly encourage everyone who is able to go. This is one of the few opportunities for the army to practice together as a unit, and it should be taken advantage of. Please attend, and push each other to gain new skills and hone existing ones. You all performed well at Gulf Wars, but We can always get better.
We look forward to seeing all of you at Lilies War, where hopefully more practice at committing acts of violence will be had.
— HRH Logan —
- Court dance this Wednesday at Fighter Practice! Aaron is back, so bring your dancing shoes!
- Aston Tor is still requesting cash/spirits donations for Tor Tuesday at Lillies War. Contact Lady Aelin Kausi.
- Countess Gwen needs your assistance for Horse and Falcon! We will need people to come help setup around noon on May 27th, as well as people to tear down on Monday, May 30. Please start thinking about this, and we will start signing up people next week.
- For Horse & Falcon we will also be in need of: Gott type water coolers, sun shades, and folding tables / chairs for Water Bearing, List Tables, and Youth Activities.
Anyone who may have Baronial Property needs to contact The Quarter Master or Their Excellencies to make arrangement to return such property as quickly as possible.
Anyone who has spares of any of these items that they would be willing to loan for the event please contact:
- Countess Gwen A’Brooke
Gretchen Allen Johns
11406 W 60th Terr
Shawnee, KS 66203
913 645 6908 (no calls after 9pm)
- Lord Janos Katona
5110 NE 47th Terr
Kansas City, MO 64117913 915-3502 (no calls before 10am)
- Lord Brian Robert MacDougall
6506 Flint Apt. #106
Shawnee, Ks 66203
816 612 1453 (no calls after 10pm or before 8am)
- Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site Where: the Kearney site
- Wed Apr 27, 2016 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice - Westport Roanoke Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 641
- Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:00pm – 9:00pm Aston Tor Canton Meeting - Central Missouri's Extended Campus, 850 Northwest Chipman Road # 5170, Lee's Summit, MO
- April 30-May 01 - Melon Wars, Flint Hill (Burlington, IA)
- May 07-08 - War College, Amlesmore Moor (Hallsville, MO)
- May 14-15 - Hunt the Hares, Deodar (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- May 14-15 - St George and The Dragon, Oakheart (Springfield, MO)
- May 21-22 - Melees & Mayhem, Crescent Moon (Topeka, KS)
- May 28-29 - Tournament of Horse and Falcons, Forgotten Sea (Kansas City, MO)
Send news items to email@example.com