posted Apr 18, 2016, 7:50 AM by Forgotten Sea
updated Apr 18, 2016, 8:46 AM
Court Report from Unslung Heroes
- Baronial Colors were awarded to Ysabel de la Oya, Garsiyya al-Andalusi, Alric Upplendingr and Joe Angus Wilson.
- Baronial Colors and a Mark of Merit was awarded to Hirakawa Kagetora.
- The Order of the Escallop was awarded to Phaedra filia Roberti, Gwen A'Brook and Edward Logan de Munro.
- The Order of the Forester was bestowed upon János Katona.
- The Order of the Pilgrim's Badge was awarded to Konstantia Kaloethina and Dorcas Whitecap.
For those who received award scrolls on Saturday, please know that His Excellency Søren
will be happy to sign them and will have his Mighty Pen with him at fighter practice this Wednesday.
- Helena of Tor is wishing to step down as Chatelaine and is actively seeking a deputy to take over after a period of training. Find out more about this position at http://chatelaine.calontir.org/. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are seeking an Instructor, and interested participants, for a Banner Making Class in the NEAR Future. Contact Lord Brian Robert MacDougall (Brian Deaver) at Herald@bfs-kc.org to volunteer!
- Aston Tor is still requesting cash/spirits donations for Tor Tuesday at Lillies War. Contact Lady Aelin Kausi.
- Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach Archery Practice at the Kearney site Where: the Kearney site
- Wed Apr 20, 2016 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice - Westport Roanoke Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111.
- April 23-24 - Phallus Fractus: A Fundraiser for Male Cancers, Vatavia (Wichita, KS)
- April 30-May 01 - Melon Wars, Flint Hill (Burlington, IA)
- May 07-08 - War College, Amlesmore Moor (Hallsville, MO)
- May 14-15 - Hunt the Hares, Deodar (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- May 14-15 - St George and The Dragon, Oakheart (Springfield, MO)