posted Apr 17, 2017, 5:19 AM by Forgotten Sea
- Tor Tuesday Donations: Aston
Tor is seeking donations for the Tor Tuesday party at Lilies.
Donations of alcohol or of money are both welcomed. Partial bottles are
fine. If you would like to donate, anyone from Tor can take your
donations or point you towards someone who can. Or, please see either of
Their Excellencies Søren and Rowan at
practice to make arrangements.
- Award Recommendations:
Unslung Heroes, and the Tournament of Horse and Falcons are both
approaching rapidly, and both will be attended by the Crown. Be thinking
about award recommendations, both at the
Baronial and the Kingdom level!
Kingdom OP: http://op.calontir.org/
Kingdom Award Recommendations: http://awardrec.calontir.org/
BFS OP: http://www.bfs-kc.org/about/op
BFS Award Recommendations: http://www.bfs-kc.org/about/award-recommendation
You may also wish to check the BFS OP is accurate in regards to any awards you have received.
- Lilies Youth Classes: Lady Adelaide Sarsfield is organizing
BFS' day of youth activities at Lilies. It will be Sunday, and the theme
will be Youth Combat. She is looking for fighters to help out, or with
gear the classes could borrow. Activities will include making youth
combat weapons, a show & tell of some fighters' kits (a spectrum
from cheap, bare-minimum armor to fancy, nice armor is desired),
practice fixing/maintaining armor, and a chance to try some armor on. If
you are interested in helping out, or have an idea for some other class
you'd like to teach, even if it doesn't fit that day's theme, please
- The Q1 2017 issue of The Clarion is out. http://www.bfs-kc.org/what-s-new/the-clarion
- Mon Apr 17, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach/BFS Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Wed Apr 19, 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111.
- Thu Apr 20, 2016 6pm - 9pm Aston Tor Fighter Practice at Waterfall Park, Independence, MO.
Send news items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apr 22 - Unslung Heroes, Aston Tor (Jackson County, MO)
- Apr 29 - Melon Wars, Flinthyll (Burlington, IA)
- May 6 -
War College, Amlesmore
- May 13 - St. George & the Dragon, Oakheart (Springfield, MO)
- May 13 - Spring Arrows, Deodar (Cedar Rapids, IA)