posted Apr 10, 2017, 5:49 AM by Forgotten Sea
- Curia is this week!
- Congratulations to Their Highnesses Damien MacGavin and Issabell St. Charles!
- Tor Tuesday Donations: Aston
Tor is seeking donations for the Tor Tuesday party at Lilies.
Donations of alcohol or of money are both welcomed. Partial bottles are
fine. If you would like to donate, anyone from Tor can take your
donations or point you towards someone who can. Or, please see either of
Their Excellencies Søren and Rowan at
practice to make arrangements.
- Award Recommendations:
Unslung Heroes, and the Tournament of Horse and Falcons are both
approaching rapidly, and both will be attended by the Crown. Be thinking
about award recommendations, both at the
Baronial and the Kingdom level!
Kingdom OP: http://op.calontir.org/
Kingdom Award Recommendations: http://awardrec.calontir.org/
BFS OP: http://www.bfs-kc.org/about/op
BFS Award Recommendations: http://www.bfs-kc.org/about/award-recommendation
You may also wish to check the BFS OP is accurate in regards to any awards you have received.
- Search For A New Fighter Practice/Meeting Location: Our Deputy
Seneschal has asked us to look for potential locations to move the
weekly fighter practice and populace meeting to. Please reference the
list of requirements previously posted at
and contact her with any potential sites (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be discussing the
options so far at Curia this week, so time for proposals is running out!
- Lilies Youth Classes: As discussed at a prior Curia, Lady Adelaide Sarsfield is organizing
BFS' day of youth activities at Lilies. It will be Sunday, and the theme
will be Youth Combat. She is looking for fighters to help out, or with
gear the classes could borrow. Activities will include making youth
combat weapons, a show & tell of some fighters' kits (a spectrum
from cheap, bare-minimum armor to fancy, nice armor is desired),
practice fixing/maintaining armor, and a chance to try some armor on. If
you are interested in helping out, or have an idea for some other class
you'd like to teach, even if it doesn't fit that day's theme, please
- Quarterly Reports: Officers and marshals, quarterly reports are due this week!
- Mon Apr 10, 6:30pm - 8:30pm Loch Bheathrach/BFS Archery Practice at the Kearney site
- Wed Apr 12, 6pm - 9pm BFS Fighter Practice & Curia at the Westport Roanoke
Community Center, 3601 Roanoke Road, Kansas City, MO 64111.
- Thu Apr 13, 7pm - 9pm Aston Tor Canton Meeting & Fighter Practice at the Walnut Gardens Community of Christ, 19201 E RD Mize Road, Independence, MO
Upcoming events:Send news items to email@example.com.